Sunday, July 17, 2011

How far along? 18 weeks tomorrow

Total weight loss/gain? As of my last Dr. apt, I was down about 10 lbs. I feel as if I've gained but we don't have a scale, so we'll have to wait and see at our apt. Friday how much I've gained.

Maternity clothes? Nope. Everything still fits pretty well, which I'm thankful for -- not having to buy anything new yet! The one thing I have noticed is my camis (which I generally wear underneath everything) seem to have to be pulled down all the time.

Sleep? Pretty good. I'm a stomach sleeper 100% of the time. My Dr. told me as of now it was fine to sleep on my stomach until it becomes uncomfortable. It has started to be, so I'm trying to sleep on my side, but it's hard to get comfortable this way.

Best moment this week? This is not pregnancy related, but I would say the best moment this week was watching my older brother play starting quarterback for the TC Wolves (semi-pro team) on Saturday-- and kick butt! He played quarterback in HS and play football in college as well. He was playing DB for the Wolves but has stepped into the roll of quarterback as of last week. He completed every pass he threw and even set a record for the longest pass in Wolves history at 95 yards this past game (which they won). I was a proud little sister!

Movement? Not really. I THINK I have felt the so-called flutters a few times, but it's hard for me to be sure.

Gender? We find out a week from tomorrow!!! :) We're quite certain it's a boy...but we will see!

Labor signs? nope

Belly button - in or out? innie

What I miss? Eh, not really much as of now. I'm still feeling really good-- most of the time I don't even feel pregnant. I will say, that while I'm not a big drinker, I do miss the ability to have a drink on these hot summer nights with friends. Oh well! :)

What I am looking forward to? Regular dr. apt this Friday and then our big anatomy scan ultrasound a week from tomorrow!

Milestones? 4 1/2 months . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment