Monday, July 18, 2011

How We Shared our news...

I thought I would share how we told our family (and my class :)) our news. So, without further ado, here are some pictures document these events...
Of course had to take the token test picture...


We told our dads the same way but at different times. We bought "Grandpa" onesies and wrapped them in Christmas wrapping paper.  We then told them they were early Christmas presents they needed to open now. They both of course were extremely excited!
The wrapped onesie for my dad...
and the onesie we gave hime (he's a big fisherman :))

The wrapped onesie for Dave's dad (sorry not very clear)...

and the onesie we gave him

I told my students the last week of school with a game of Hangman! Look how good they did guessing letters!

We told our moms and my two brothers at the same time. We had a bbq for Mother's Day at my brothers' house and so we had planned this as their Mother's Day present. We made little photo books from our spring break trip to Florida. I only took pictures of a couple of pages but you can get the idea...





Okay, that's it for now! I guess I better spend some time working on things for my class. Stay cool folks! (It's hot and humid here in Michigan :))

4 comments:

  1. A wonderful picture of the two of you on a BEAUTIFULLY created page! Thank you for sharing the details of your announcement - I loved them each one!
    Best wishes...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, those are really cool ways to share. I'm not creative enough to do anything like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loooove that you are blogging. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! I love it. When I told my students I did a spelling game as well ... :)

    ReplyDelete